instantreality forum
news: Welcome to the instantreality forums!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 17, 2018, 02:30:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ODE physics  (Read 3941 times)
riedt

View Profile
« on: October 01, 2008, 04:32:37 pm »

I want test physics in VR environments. I've noticed there comes a ode.dll with instantreality. That means there is full support of the descripted node in the reference without installing additional software? Do you provide any VRML-samples for testing and understanding the principles of implementing special nodes like RigidBody? My first simple task will be to roll a ball over a plane with my Avatar. Is that possible?  Huh
yjung
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 10:24:49 am »

Hi,
attached you find a little example on how to use rigid body physics within vrml.
Bye, Yvonne
riedt

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 06:04:05 pm »

Thank you very much, that gives me a little insight in the concepts. I'll still hoping you'll provide an enhanced exporter for 3dsmax with such features, later Smiley
yjung
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 06:39:50 pm »

We're working on a new max exporter for standard stuff like models with animations and hanim (humanoid animation), but exporting rigid body physix is a bit out of scope right now...
Bye, Yvonne
BeEng

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 01:48:39 pm »

Hi,
attached you find a little example on how to use rigid body physics within vrml.
Bye, Yvonne

Really Thank you! I found it a good starting, if there is more material (manual or whatever) could be even better!
Thank you again. Good work
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: